Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Release Schedule for Rest of Summer

I am happy to report that I now have a schedule for releases for the rest of the summer.   Following the votes so far:

Calendar Girl is currently being beta read and should be ready for release July 18th.
Reprogrammed will follow that and be ready for release August 1st.

Based on the combined votes, I am going to then use the following release schedule:

Doubling Down will be out 8/12
Mask of the Jaguar on 8/29
and Hoops on 9/12

I have a very ambitious schedule planned through the end of February.

I have planned to release 17 short stories in that time on a fairly regular basis.  I have plans to bring back some old characters and introduce some new ones.  Above all, I have at least rough outlines for those 17 books and I think that people who have been enjoying my writing are really going to enjoy the next 7 and a half months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment