Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Bit about the Candy Apple Press Process


As I've had more writers come under the Candy Apple Press banner, I've thought a little about just how I go about creating these books. The first thing I do is I divide all of my stories into four categories.

Evil Domme: In these stories, the domme can be completely mean and not hold back because she could care less about how the sissy feels about what she's doing to him. (Feminized by his High School Bully, Feminized for his Inheritance).  The sissy may even grow to like it, but the domme doesn't care.

Wronged Domme: She's doing this to the sissy for revenge. He started it and she's finishing it. She holds back because she's usually a nice person (From Robert to Bobbi, Feminized by the Berto Street Girls).

Loving Domme: She's turning him into a sissy because it's what he needs or what they both need. (His Desire, Welcome to the Real World). It's not about humiliating or punishing him but helping hi explore a side of himself.

Strange Domme: The domme might not be strange, but the story is in a strange setting. It could be a western, science fiction, or swords and sorcery (The Good, The Bad, and The Sissy, The Jaguar Stalks Her Prey).

I try and cycle through these different types of stories and I give our other writers the same piece of advice. I don't want readers shocked when I go full tilt with an evil domme or turned off when the loving domme isn't as wicked as other types. The idea is to explore forced feminization from a bunch of different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment