Sunday, April 14, 2019

April's Pet


When I started seeing sales after April's Easter Bunny came out, I noticed a bit of a surge in the sales of all the other books she appeared in as if people who had enjoyed the bunny book were seeking her older stories out.  I love having my older books read and I'm happy to let them go at a discount if that means new readers enjoying them.  When I wound up delayed on From Robert to Bobbi, I decided to release a collection of all April stories in its place. I named it appropriately enough April's Pet.

I love writing April stories because she's one of the most wicked dommes I have ever created and when I write stories with her, I can absolutely let myself go.  This collection is for people who like her as much as I do. It has all of her stories except for April's Easter Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment