Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April's Easter Bunny


April Blackwell and her sissy Nicole are back. The sissy and domme with the stars of April's Fool and Thanksgiving Dinner Guest as well as one of the stories in last year's edition of Gift Wrapped. They also appeared with other dommes and subs in The Stocking Syndrome.

April's Easter Bunny actually begins at a Mardi Gras party where competition between Nicole and April's friends for beads leads to a bound and chastized sissy. Throughout the next forty days, April and her friends put Nicole through her paces. The Easter egg hunt is straight out of one of my Easter experiences although I did turn the humiliation up to 11. If you like Mistresses who know what they want and aren't shy about getting it, I think you will be a fan of April too.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story and I love these characters. I'd love to read more about them. I'd particularly love to hear what Nicole's dynamic with her family changed after the ending of the Thanksgiving book.

    ReplyDelete