Monday, April 29, 2019

Collaborating by DH Lawrence


As I've learned more about my kinks, I have grown to understand that while my love of feminization didn't begin until college, my attraction to female domination goes back as far as I can remember even if I didn't think of it in kinky ways.

Can in point, when I was in high school we read a DH Lawrence short story called Tickets Please! It was originally written in 1918 and in it, the women who worked for a street car company beat the crap out of a coworker with a wandering eye. I found it exciting but had no idea why nor did I understand that the writer had probably been titillated by the idea as well.

As an adult I wanted to reread it, but only recently found it and I shared it on this very blog.  In Boarding Passes I took DH Lawrence's original story and modernized and Americanized the language and setting. I then added another 2,000 words bringing in elements of forced feminization and enhancing the humiliation. Make no mistake, this book has both my own and Mr. Lawrence's voices in it and I'm very proud of how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment