Wednesday, April 3, 2019

His Desire


I kind of like how this one turned out. Pamela mentioned to me that she wanted to write a wide variety of feminization stories and not be limited. She said she wanted to do a sweet and sentimental feminization story that might even be a bit romantic and asked if I had any ideas. I suggested using the same structure that author John Dylena sent me for a commission several years ago. The commission became Forced Feminization: A Love Story, which was very successful for me.

Pamela used the same setup to come up with a very different story called His Desire. While the events of the two books are different, the tone is the same. It's about perhaps the ultimate fantasy for many sissies--having your deepest secrets discovered and having the person who discovers them not only be accepting but enthusiastic about pursuing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment