Sunday, April 14, 2019

Feminized by his Fiancee Concludes


Diane and Claudia's amazing series concludes with part number 6 on Tuesday.  It's been an interesting story to watch because it began slowing very slowly and I know both writers were disappointed. It was frustrating for me too with my desire to make Candy Apple Press something special. However, after the second or third book, sales really started growing. I think that's because people who have read one book in this series are instantly hooked.

Book 5 is already available on Amazon and I think you'll like it.  It's a  shopping trip, but Diane and Claudia have created a really magical shopping center that caters to sissies and their dominants. This is a great story for lovers of forced feminization and voluntary feminization as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment