Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Very Interesting Development



I received a friend request on Facebook from Deanna--Yes, the same Deanna that I wrote about in Welcome to College who was one of the four girls who made my college experience both Heaven and Hell by dominating and crossdressing me.  Of course I accepted.  However, I don't want to scare her off by peppering her with questions.  I would also like to post her answers on this blog, but again I don't want her to think that everything that she posts goes on this blog of mine.  I'm already very nervous about tellin her that I still think about those college days very fondly or that I am writing feminization erotica now.  We're going to play this one very cautious.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    I'm so happy to hear that Deanna is back in your life, at least through Facebook!

    Those were definitely life-changing and life-defining experiences you had with them. It is always wonderful when you can keep the relationships and friendships, since the reality is you have been through a lot together!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete